Anonimity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extended Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES clarification.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A
Admin
A

RULES clarification. Empty
PostSubject: RULES clarification.   RULES clarification. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:54 am

Hello People of Anonimity,

I would like to clarify the vision and goal of these by-laws We are implementing in guild.

Our Vision is to promote peace, fun, and order in guild.

Our goal is to make the people obedient at first, set aside personal issues, make solutions to the dying PK in server and lastly, give chances to whoever are worthy.

We do not own Eclipse, we live here. And as this is our home, We need to protect it and take care of it.

Anonimity have met many challenges for years that passed. We will not allow someone or some people to just take Eclipse and do whatever they wanted and destroy it in the end.

We have been too nice to the members and gave all freedom to do whatever they want. But always, drama unfolds, complains arises, emo people everywhere, boredom, etc.

I am now making order in this guild so we can live peacefully and enjoy altogether what TOP and this server brings.

Many are complaining for this new set of rules. But this is for everyone and not just for an individual. I myself is very affected by these rules. I can't kill anyone, I can't kill DEATH when he annoys me, I cant kill Bond when he annoys me, I cant kill someone in Dream when I get insulted or mocked. My time is occupied by entertaining individuals which is not included in my daily routine. I am just asking 1 thing which is not for my sake but for everyone, follow the RULES.

I have many plans in store after this test of faith for our members.
1 example is: CA PK
This is still an idea which i haven't finalized yet. What im planning is to Separate Anonimity into 2 parts... There will be handpicked people to join Rydym to bring PK to Anon in every CA. There will be a certain thread for interested people. Those who gets picked are still Anonimity but their purpose is to PK the remaining people in Anonimity in a friendly manner. Each week there will be another team going for Rydym. This will make Rydym guild more aware of our strategies and how to listen and plan a strategy in PK.
Anyone who doesnt want to get involved is free to stay in towns and not participate. Farming in CA is still possible but with a bit of challenge because you'll never know when an "enemy" is nearby.

another thing on my mind is: DS invasion.
Objective is to invade DS but we will be divided into 2 guilds to pk. We will make average chars with unsealed 55's ungemmed to have a fair and fun fight. We can also improvise and add an optional Sea war. Make Ships and pk in DS sea without using manu and weeds, survival of the fittest.

There are many ways to promote pk without the hurt and drama. We just need to coordinate with one another and think of a better idea and ur wish for pk is solved.

What people are doing in dream city isnt PK... It's called Bullying and Bragging. People can see the difference between an Anonimity member and an average guildless person. Most Anonimity can kill 2-5 people in Dream City and it's an uneven fight since people aren't fit to even hit 10% of ur hp. Yes i allowed the flaw in the rule since if u use an alt at least ur Dawn/gr8 stats/level/and many untradeable stuffs will be left making you a bit handicapped, but still a newbie with 70 mantle and drakkans you are killing. If ur really fit to fight, why not use a lv75 char make bdset and DE's with crap gems to even the odds?

Demonsoul is one crap bully who abuses this flaw in the rule. Bond clarified the flaw in gc which made negative impression and got used for abuse. This is not what u call PK but a clear Bullying.

So please people, I am asking all of you for your cooperation and patience.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://anonimity.forumtl.com
A
Admin
A

RULES clarification. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES clarification.   RULES clarification. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:01 am

There is an addition to Dream city rule due to this abuse of using alt.

https://anonimity.forumtl.com/t58-rule-number-3dream-city
Back to top Go down
https://anonimity.forumtl.com

RULES clarification.
Page 1 of 1