Anonimity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extended Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Reasons

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Reasons  Empty
PostSubject: My Reasons    My Reasons  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:48 am

Dear Anonimity,

Allow me first to apologize for this interruption.

I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of the everyday routine, the tranquility of repetition, it was my dream from when I started to join this Group in which I found Friendship in Guild (and even my beloved one is here).

But even if many people forgot what happened 2 weeks ago with Ephy, but I did not; a clear example of breaking the rules that could be use to teach people, but instead of that it was a clear example of how rules can be bend and the power Moh has. Also moh treating me like sh1t because of his personal problems with me letting me know so clear how much he hated me .. and now worst that he feels so powerful because A made him guild leader/assistant

But even if i try to forget those important events of the past, I would not be able, because it happened and it was real. I hope hope anonymity will become the guild it was once again.

I was the one who came to this place with new perspectives;
And finding only the same old stupid plan Of dog eat dog, of mighty crush the weak (Ephy- with moh sympathy and concern).

So due to theses reasons I'm forced with pain in my hearth to leave guild, and be with Masaka.

O, yes,
I say it plain,
Moh never was a leader to me.

Yours Faithfully.

Checho.
Back to top Go down

My Reasons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonimity :: Open Forums :: Anything under the sun-
Jump to: