Anonimity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extended Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shanatiff thanks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ephy

Shanatiff thanks Empty
PostSubject: Shanatiff thanks   Shanatiff thanks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:46 pm

i wanna say thanks to Shanatiff. i feel relieve now

Last edited by ephy on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bond008

Shanatiff thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanatiff thanks   Shanatiff thanks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:55 pm

affraid :affraid:That was 1 looooooooooooooooooooooooong post
Sadly i read the whole thing.

U know ephy - even tho u helped her all through her starting days - u had no rights to reveal haze's personal matter and what she did to all of guild. Its between u and her and it shouldnt have come into guild chat in the first place itself.
Back to top Go down

Shanatiff thanks Empty
PostSubject: mmm?   Shanatiff thanks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:28 pm

I totally agree bond!!!

I think this is a big drama........

First: Insulting on guild chat and world chat??? when ppl have personal problems they use pm so they talk face to face. i dont think ppl care about personal problems you guys have so its not necessary at all to use gc or wc.

Second: Exhibit personal information about her? Its kinda low to use personal information about some1 just to take advantage on the flame. That says a lot about you...

Third: Are you immune to the rules? As every1 here knows that flame or leaving guild on personal/drama purpose are 2 serious violations that could end up on punishment of no BD Share/DW Share/Alliance (Rule Number 5) and (Rule Number 1) so Im so surprised that you returned to anon like nothing happened.

As you said once; its not fair that new ppl join anon so easy while you had to work hard for it.......... its also not fair that ppl r immune to rules while others have to take care of whatever they say or do so they don't break any rule.......

Nothing personal.... Just what a lot of ppl think and stay quiet....
Back to top Go down
ephy

Shanatiff thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanatiff thanks   Shanatiff thanks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:06 pm

u think i care of being low when she making me look bad to others? whatever you wanna judge. and i dont return to anon like nothing happened. i was returning as per favoring last wishes of people who care me before i quit. Ask moh what i said to him. I said i will quit. u wanna say big drama? too bad u know, things can happened many things when u get closed to someone but u end up being ditched up and making u the bad one there. i am not taking advantage of the flame. this issues actually had been there since long ago. and actually even A knew it. Sure that i never start liking her after whatever happened. but if u gonna talk about gameplay, i go went mad to all in that case. u know what i was gonna do? i was deleting this post and just quit and the char willl be iLag stuff as per taking advices from Shanatiff who come to talk in pm and sooth things out. Shanatiff do really calm me abit unlike those people like u who dont try to understand in both parties. sure i would go pm face to face rather than general flame. i dunno if u read what i typed before but like i said, i already tried to ask explaination and i get bitter answers in the end.

and lol i didnt take THAT DW share when flame happened. or bd share last nite after this post. u were there in BD. u saw how they dont have revivers. tho i would like to help. i know some people like u wont like to see my present. u can ask Ishimaru where i was during BD was alive.

it is not just expossing her personal. it is actually exposing my own one if u think again. i dont even blackout my name in the screenies. i tell things that happened since the very beginning which involve mine also.
Back to top Go down
ephy

Shanatiff thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanatiff thanks   Shanatiff thanks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:08 pm

and if you wanna talk about punishment, 3 people there were involved during DW and 3 of us got warning from Moh and i went pissed of Moh afterwards. so, if punishment happened, it will be 3 of us and that is including me and her. and Daiki, when things happened, u were not there to witness it from the start. u wouldnt talk about punishment by the way coz Moh was extremely getting mad at 3 of us who keep doing sarcasm and flamewar. and like i said, if it does happened to get punishes, 3 of us will be. no one will get excluded.

Moh wasnt just pissed of coz of our flame but he also stress coz i flame him after. ask Moh about it if u think i get away with whatever rules coz Moh is my friend.

And Daiki, dont try to pour down oil in flame. i know u dislike me coz of carlos but that does not make it ok to take advantage of this situation to nail me down.
Back to top Go down

Shanatiff thanks Empty
PostSubject: mmm?   Shanatiff thanks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:26 am

First of all, im not trying to put oil in flame.. im just saying what i think since you did bring the problem to forum.. i dont really know about you relationship with haze and i dont think it does matter already cuz im not talking exactly about that problem.... i meant to posting personal info and histories about her or you or whoever.. also im not taking advantage of the situation to nail you down, im just saying the true... and im not carlo's lawyer!! if you have any problem with him, it doesnt concern to me... however when new rules were made, every1 had to follow them strictly, i remember that a lot of ppl were kicked back to rydim just coz they didnt plvled to 100 on time (Rule number 4)... if we had to follow the rules strictly how comes that you dont? anyways there is no exceptions for rule number 5 (it doesnt say anything about if some ppl wish you to come back u would be immune) anyways if whoever broke the rules should pay too....
Back to top Go down
A
Admin
A

Shanatiff thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanatiff thanks   Shanatiff thanks Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:10 pm

Please end this now..

I posted a reply on the other topic and will close this topic now.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
https://anonimity.forumtl.com
Sponsored content

Shanatiff thanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shanatiff thanks   Shanatiff thanks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shanatiff thanks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonimity :: Open Forums :: Anything under the sun-
Jump to: