Anonimity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extended Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1 Day BD for ADVOS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentNix
Admin

1 Day BD for ADVOS Empty
PostSubject: 1 Day BD for ADVOS   1 Day BD for ADVOS Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:31 pm

In reference to this poll and with the agreement of my immediate superior => old-and-finished-polls-archive-f36/a-survey-for-a-good-cause-t474.html , which as you can see the "1 day to advos won the poll" (the poll was April, 2012 by the way) and it took too long to implement.

I am now hereby declaring that advos be given 1 day to kill BD on their own.

I plan on implementing the 1-day for Advo on a Wednesday after maintenance. (Note: This is not because I want the BD to be delayed like what Rogue said but because I personally think it is easier for them to organize people especially after maintenance and also easier for us to take over the following day because we know when the server got back on).

If you have other suggestions on the specific day of the week they're going to kill BD, please kindly drop your reply.

All the best,

Temporary GL Nix

P.S. From today onwards, I will be making polls on the new forum. Rules of the polls will be changed thereupon. Stand-by for new details. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
A
Admin
A

1 Day BD for ADVOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Day BD for ADVOS   1 Day BD for ADVOS Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:30 am

Paused momentarily due to change in leaderhip.
Back to top Go down
https://anonimity.forumtl.com

1 Day BD for ADVOS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonimity :: Archives-
Jump to: