Extended Forums

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bond008

PostSubject: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:21 am

So when ever there was a Anon vs Advos pk (when advos was there) EVERY
advos complained that anon was overpowered because they had bd gems
while no advos members had them.

NOW when half of them are in anon now and go bd then WHY IN FKIN HELL DONT U BUY BD GEMS ????
First u find an excuse that u dont get bd gems - so ur WEAK ! NOW when u get chance to buy them - u dont and are still WEAK !
What was the benefit of getting all into anon when no1 wants to upgrade ????
Every bd its me or moh or A who buys bd gems - isa bids for hearts and sometimes haze and myz for hearts and THATS ALL.

Every1
of u is given the opportunity to get better and no1 wants to utilize it
and later u just say - he/she is too strong for me or he/she can kill
me very easily . ofc they can if u dont upgrade.
Back to top Go down
NiIco

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:07 pm

I Can't know when you guys are bidding! today saso asked me if i would bid but i was broke, but other time I can bid but rarely to know when the bids is...so less chance for me to get the bd gems even i have same right as anon member... Sad

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:41 pm

you have same right as anon member? why your level stuck at lvl 94 anyway? while all advos under lvl 95 got kicked out of anon, you become leader of rydym and get away with the level restriction?

and by the way, i thought only those who attend the BD can bid the gems?
Back to top Go down
ssSultan

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:39 am

I didnt played for 6 months and when i came back had so many things to upgrade.Every upgrade costs me minimum 200m.There is also need to lvl up.For that reason i lack on money.Its not that i dont want gems just need some time to get money.
Back to top Go down
Bond008

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:43 am

it wasnt under 95 who got kicked - it were those who didnt even try to lvl up that got kicked.
and yes those who attend bd can bid for gems but the people who do attend never try to bid except those i mentioned in first post.
Back to top Go down
NiIco

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:49 am

To ephy, who said i get away with the level? and is this topic about the level? Surprised
As I read its about bid bd gems so talk about the level in the right topic please.
And I attend bd when I can, so when I attend i guess i have the right to bid.

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:14 am

please buy 1 for me bond ...im pooor..
Back to top Go down
Mohmmad0

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:46 am

Money Collection
Better apparels
I am the richest

-Case Closed-
Back to top Go down
srheineken

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 am

Laughing it's been too expensive these days xD i want old prices =pp
Back to top Go down
ephy

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Bond, i saw A said somewhere in guild chat he was kicking people under level 95.

NiIco wrote:
To ephy, who said i get away with the level? and is this topic about the level? Surprised
As I read its about bid bd gems so talk about the level in the right topic please.
And I attend bd when I can, so when I attend i guess i have the right to bid.

when everyone doing hardship, wasting billions on money for sandbags lvl 5... where are you? still stuck at level 94. this isnt top forum to be strict about thread. this thread under open forum where bond refer to the ex-advo. and you are ex-advo. so deal with it when people ask you. who said you get away? I said so.
Back to top Go down
NiIco

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:06 am

I have levled up also, And I didnt get kicked, I have move to rydym before anon kicked those player,I have tried to lvl up and went from 93 to 94, anyway if you have something against that then A is there, talk to him...ty.
And yes,I have the right to bid for bd gems if i went bd.

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:50 am

no problem. A can read here also.

ah i see. thats where u go lvl 93 to lvl 94. congrats. A already grant wishes to extend lvling. gonna expect lvl 100 end of month.
Back to top Go down
NiIco

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:12 am

Bond didn't make this topic so we argue each other...and as I said this topic about bd gem and not lvling up.
So please,If you have something say it directly without much drama.

PostSubject: cool   Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:39 am

I would vote for rydym to participate in bd auction cuz they help a lot in dw and ca so they absolutely deserve it. Anyways that would help anon members to get a better share..... I support niico Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ephy

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:20 pm

NiIco wrote:
Bond didn't make this topic so we argue each other...and as I said this topic about bd gem and not lvling up.
So please,If you have something say it directly without much drama.

as i said earlier, it is anon forum and not top forum with restriction to reply. if you feel threatened, i guess thats because you dont put much effort like your friends did. others spent billions and even some spent cash to level up to level 100. i do said directly unless your brain not working good enough. is that hard to comprehend? drama? is that what u doing now?

you want me to reply to the topic? sure i can.
People just know to big mouth and talking so much without even doing whatever they say. give thousands of excuses and reasons. it is human being. Action speak louder by the way.
Back to top Go down
RogueKnight

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:26 am

@xDaiki : i dont think that makes a diffrence, they cant afford it
Back to top Go down
NiIco

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:06 am

I don't want to get in trouble with you or something like u did,its not hard to but im not free for that.
Im calming down my self to be honest as i can,so to not make it a big deal I wont reply again to what "you comment". and I hope from u also to be nice as u can,and to not make it a big deal.
Peace out.

PostSubject: zz   Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:58 am

well they maybe cant bit bd souls but im sure some of them could bit on hearts or eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bond008

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:45 am

daiki ur saying for all other and what abt u ??? even u dont bid for them.
Back to top Go down
Known

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:28 pm

@ephy

You stupid bitch really are a talent to destroy a guild. There we see that if A had kicked you and Moh that noone had to quit after ud3 came Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????   

Back to top Go down

Why dont people bid and buy BD gems ????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anonimity :: Open Forums :: Anything under the sun-
Jump to: